Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome Everyone!

My name is Dwayne Gerald Anderson and I am the author of Partially Human, a science fiction geared towards teens and young adults.

Partially Human was based on my own experiences with "being different from others". I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome when I was sixteen years old. What is it you're asking? It's a brain disorder that makes people think differently. So what's easy for some people isn't so easy for others.

Partially Human tells the story of a young man and how his life is turned up-side down when it is discovered that he is carrying the genes of a dying alien species. In a world that suddenly turns its back on him, he learns who his real friends are, and takes a stand against human ignorance and prejudice.

I am available for questions or comments at andersondwayne_@hotmail.com or andersondwayne@yahoo.com if you have anything to say or ask. I spend a lot of time on the computer, so I'm available most of the time.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

Dwayne, you did great! Now tell everyone about your new blog!

August 4, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 4, 2007 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 4, 2007 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Woot! Great blog. Your book sounds interesting. The best of luck to you.

I'm a member of AW and a new blogger too! I blog under my pen name sort of incognito. So you won't recognize me. But good luck anyway!

Sorry about that Dwayne. I wanted to combine the comments. I didn't know the deletions would show.

August 4, 2007 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Welcome to the Blogging World, Dwayne! Your book sounds really interesting to me. You can stop by my blog and read about my mundance life - mostly spent watching my two little grandchildren -one who has recently been diagnosed as autistic and the other who is showing markers for autism too. And, occasionally I do some research on the computer for a book I'm hoping someday to write on the history of the area where I live.

August 4, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Congrats on being a blogger Dwayne! I am one of the bloggers who works with Dorothy Thompson hosting Virtual Book Tours. I will be hosting you in September. I can't wait--this book sounds great.

I also do book reviews, so if you're interested, let Dorothy know and she can get you my address.

Good luck with the blog and with your book!

I look forward to hosting you and finding out more about you and your work.

Cheryl M.

August 5, 2007 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jane Richardson said...

Hi Dwayne, your blog's really cool, and I LOVE the sound of your book! Wishing you all the very best with it.

Jane x

August 6, 2007 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Hit Counter